Yoplait Yogurt

Options
Just a suggestion... Yoplait Light Yogurt comes in lots of dessert flavors (key lime pie, cheesecake, tort, chocolate). It doesn't taste exactly like the real thing, but it works for me and it is relatively healthy.

Replies

• jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to start an argument, but the ingredients in Yoplait Light include HFCS and aspartame as well as artificial colors . . . I know I am not alone in saying I don't consider such things even vaguely healthy.

Good for an occasional treat maybe, but ingredients like that shouldn't be every day occurrences.
  • shullrd
    shullrd Posts: 29
    Options
    No need to argue :-). Perhaps HFCS and aspartame are not good for you, but I think if you look into almost any product you will find things that you are better off not eating. For me, the yogurt sates my sweet tooth and they are much better for me than the real things.
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Haha, sorry. I think I am used to communities where people are more likely to take offense to differing viewpoints.

Have you checked out any of the more natural yogurt brands? I like Oikos organic greek yogurt a lot.
  • samurillo
    Options
    I am with you Shullrd. That is my dessert treat too! Satisfies my sweet tooth and also provides some calicum which is always good. :smile: