introduction/weight loss friends for motivation

Options
Hi all.

I just started mfp a few weeks ago. My starting weight was 285.8. I am now 281.6. I know it's not that much of a weight loss but I am just starting. I am looking for weight loss friends who will support and motivate and want the same for them.

I know I have a lot of weight to lose (over 120 lbs) but it is doable.

I currently work out using leslie sansone walk away the pounds dvd and do that about 3-4 times a week. I also eat higher end of the calorie range (2200) but don't count the exercise in because that range already does that (by putting in light activity on here)...I'm looking at a realistic and healthy weight loss not a quick fix. Slow and steady will win the race.

I'd love some friends along the way with this journey as well. I believe in having a awesome support system is key!

Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• jinxxxfit
    jinxxxfit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    What a great attitude to have!! You can do this - consistency is key!
  • becomingfitme
    Options
    Thank you both. :) one day at a time :)
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    It is exactly that. One day at a time. And it will be hard and it will hurt but a healthy you is the only way. I commend you for your motivation and your desire. Find solice in friends here to keep you motivated. Drive ON!
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You definately have the right attitude! Slow and steady. Lifestyle changes not dieting! Feel free to add me. I have been on my weight loss adventure for about 6 months. I log daily and workout 4-6 times per week (goal is 5) at the gym and with a trainer 2 days a week.
  • becomingfitme
    Options
    Thank you!!!!! I added both of you on here. The more friends the easier this gets and the more accountability we will all have. Have a great day :)