I am new today

Options
Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I control what I eat, whether or not I am active and what my mood is. So I need to quit blaming others and become accountable for my actions - it's totally up to me.

Replies

• Toninette
    Options
    Welcome to the family! I've been using MFP on my phone for about 3 weeks, but just yesterday got online - it's a great community!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on for well over a year... closer to two now. Great first step. Accountability counts! :) Good luck and enjoy!
  • cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I control what I eat, whether or not I am active and what my mood is. So I need to quit blaming others and become accountable for my actions - it's totally up to me.

Welcome! I can tell you having this community has made all the difference for me. I'm at the 3 month mark now and feel great. If I have slip ups and feel shaky, I log on and the support changes everything.

Hope to see you here lots!
  • karenbulli
    karenbulli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my first day to all the best
  • dungardove
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it's a lovely site and every one is so friendly. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. Very best of luck. Martina from Ireland :flowerforyou:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Welcome, that's a great attitude, I hope it goes well for you and you like the site. I wish you the best of luck on your journey :-)
  • mgilpatrick
    Options
    This is my 2nd week using MFP. I love it! Yay to a new me!
  • LAGIRL21
    Options
    No More Excuses! 16 months ago my baby was born... 25lbs to lose. Its all up to me!!
  • msdebg
    msdebg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place for support!
  • RickiM11
    Options
    You go girl!!