OA, babies & self-worth :)

Options
I'm severely obese, 32 years old and started attending OA meetings. I've only been to 2, but they seem to be helping. I'm going to keep going.

I'd like to connect w/ MFPers that are in the same boat as I am... or not. We're all here to support each other, right? Full disclosure, I recently deactivated my old account (had it for 2-3 years) because I need a fresh start. The name was something that wasn't helping me anymore, so I stopped logging in. Also, I lost 80 pounds last year, but gained it all back. I don't want to keep yo-yo'ing, so I need the help of OA.

I currently live in NJ, and work at an incredibly stressful job. My bf and I are currently paying off out CC and school debt, with the hopes of moving to PA for a much simpler, calmer life. That's a great motivator, but I'm still stuck in the hustle and bustle of the NJ/NYC work life that I can't make myself motivated to lose weight as well.

I want to lose weight, marry my bf, and have a TON of babies with him. :)

Replies

• dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think we should be friends, or continue to be friends. <3 ya girlie!!
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in the "get healthy for babies" boat too! You should add me. I am bout 6 months into my adventure and active daily. I am also trying new recipes though i'm not a great cook (my hubby is the cook). We should be friends, Jersey!