Any one trying to lose baby weight?

Options
Any new mommies out there?? I had a baby last summer and the breastfeeding is just not keeping me skinny anymore. :sad:

Replies

• feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I will be after December!
  • annethom1980
    Options
    I had a baby 2 weeks ago so am losing baby weight at the moment, feel free to add me ????
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey am on here after having my 3rd baby, he is 5 months now so got 70lbs to lose (9lb gone so far) feel free to add me :-)
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I also had a baby last summer and trying to lose this damn baby pooch!
  • Estellesmeeth
    Estellesmeeth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello

My second baby was 6 months old yesterday and im still breast feeding - ive lost 32 lbs so far but another 27lbs to go before we get married - dont think im going to make my target!

Feel free to add me!

Estelle
  • snwilliams213
    Options
    I am still trying. Mine is almost 2 years old. As soon as I stopped breast feeding the weight came back.
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yep, I had a baby in June of 2013 and I'm 60lbs heavier then I was then. I dropped 60lbs using MFP in 2012 then gained over 80lbs with the pregnancy. Sooooo, that being said, I'm still trying to get my body back. I need to get my butt in gear and lose this weight. I hate feeling this way :( I can relate to the frustrations. I actually gained weight breast feeding, partly b/c I craved carbs, lack of sleep and running around after a toddler and a newborn with intestine issues made it tough. But now I'm getting back to doing this for myself. Feel free to add me, I love watching peoples journeys. Anyone can add me, the community support was key for me. I try and be as positive and supportive as I can.
  • ARoe9410
    ARoe9410 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had a baby almost 5 months ago and just stopped breastfeeding. I was one of the lucky ones who did not lose weight while breastfeeding :grumble: so now I've got my work cut out for me. Feel free to add me!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    After 21 years, I finally lost the baby weight! Hopefully you will be quicker than I was!
  • stephylynn190
    stephylynn190 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a 19th month old, not really a baby any more but I still have "baby weight" to lose. I gained about 70 lbs from the time we started trying to have another baby to the time that my youngest son was born. We lost 3 babies between our oldest son and my youngest and I have huge issues with emotional eating, hence the 70 lbs. I lost 45 within the first 9 months then was stuck for about 8 months. Started on here 2 months ago and am down 20 lbs so far.
  • stephylynn190
    stephylynn190 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Congrats! Boy or Girl?
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I've already lost the baby weight, but I love to motivate other moms! Feel free to add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options

Congrats! Boy or Girl?

Thank you :) At my 16 week I was told a girl. I have my 20 week appt tomorrow and I'm eager to get that double checked. The family has already started buying soooooooo many girl clothes :bigsmile:
  • traceyrenee0717
    Options
    I am my kids are 27, 25,21 who can i blame it on lmao
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Mine will be 1 tomorrow. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My baby will be 3 in September :) Feel free to add me, I have a lot of various recipes I can share with you for boosting your metabolism for losing baby weight
  • katiedid582
    katiedid582 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My babies are 6, 5, and 3 and I'm still working on that baby weight (this time in earnest, though!). Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My sons 6 weeks old. ive got 12 more pounds to lose to get to pre baby weight. ive lost 43 so far.
    feel free to add me
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    my third baby is a year old and my fourth is 8 weeks old, I'm not trying to lose weight I'm actually trying to gain some back. I'm logging and relearning how to eat after being pregnant for two years pretty much. I have severe hyperemesis when pregnant and was on a feeding tube, picc line, and my kidneys began to fail me.....so my concentration is learning what hungry feels like, train my body to not be sick when I eat, oh and tone tone tone. I started lifting again to get strong like I used to be. All that time in bed does a number on ya....
  • jenbikeswim
    Options
    The baby with whom I gained the weight is starting preschool in a month.... baby number 2 (with whom I gained nothing), is almost 3.... put on 35 pounds with #1, so looking to shave at least that much off by November.