Ladies: How many lbs have you lost to drop a bra band size?

2»

Replies

• GoldJackieG
    GoldJackieG Posts: 1 Member
    At 28 pounds lost - gone from 42 to 39 - cup size is only marginally less though
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    None but I was squeezing myself into too small bras before cause they didnt make pretty ones in the bigger sizes
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    I really hope to go down a band size.
    You just can't buy a 40A here.
  • clockthatticks
    clockthatticks Posts: 4 Member
    I've lost roughly 20lbs and have yet to see a decrease in boob size of any kind. Not sure if happy or not though...I like my girls.
  • I started out June 15, 2013 at 275.5 lbs and 40DD. I am down to 204 now and just had to go to 38C. I'm trying to figure out how many new bras to but though because I don't want to waste alot of money. I can feel my rib cage from the front and the back so part of me thinks that is the smallest I'll go band wise but would appreciate any thoughts.......
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Depends on genetics unfortunately! My band size hasn't moved in 20 lbs.
  • I went from 175lb to 147lb and went from a 36B to a 32DD. However, I never got measured properly so it is possible that the 36B didnt actually fit in the first place. I'm hoping to get down to 138lb, and am hoping that my bra size remains the same, or goes down to a 32D to make it easier to find bras. Especially as I have shallow breasts, which thank god look smaller than they are but make it so hard to find bras that look flattering. I'm a pear shape though so I am hoping I just loose the weight off of my stomach, hips and thighs.
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Last year, I los 80 pounds and went down 1 cup size.
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    This is a fascinating post OP. In 39lbs lost at 5' 6", I've gone from a 40JJ to a 36J.
    It's so interesting to see how our bodies differ in response to weight loss.
  • kelr101
    kelr101 Posts: 8 Member
    I've lost 28 lbs and gone from a 36G (Professionally measured) to a 32FF although am close to a 30FF being on almost the tightest band catch :)

Most of mine has gone in the last 2 months...started January 2014
  • spinneyhex
    spinneyhex Posts: 54 Member
    I've lost 40lb and gone from a 42ff to a 36G