poor workout?

Options
Hi, I'm just wondering what some of you all do when you are experiencing or have experienced a bad workout. I was in the middle of my cardio workout for today and I feel absolutely drained and it's only the beginning. At this point I'm not sure whether to slow down or stop completely and just add it in to tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Replies

• oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Eating before workout smth like banana or handful of nuts.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I would make sure you are fueling your workouts! Maybe try eating something an hour before you workout. That helps me if I'm working out in the daytime.

Make sure you are getting enough sleep too. That would make you tired if you aren't getting enough.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I've never gotten tired in the middle of a workout, but if I did, I'd stop. You can always try again later and it's not worth pushing through IMO.
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sipping water during, and eating a protein+carb snack before the workout helps me.
    Also, since I know that some workouts are not going to be as good as others, I just suck it up and finish them anyway.
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I'd start eating enough to fuel a workout. Your goal is 1600+, but you're eating in the 1200-1300 range. Amazing you have enough energy to even start a workout.
  • bluefire301175
    bluefire301175 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys, I appreciate the help :)