• RubberBugggy
    RubberBugggy Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you.
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing this with us! =D
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Amazing results and inspiration! Thank you!
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Thank you for sharing. I'm also on a journey to 160 from 284. This is inspirational to me. Now I've got a push to see it can happen. You look amazing!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Incredible! You are such an inspiration.
  • Robynbird54
    Robynbird54 Posts: 6 Member
    My name is Robyn. I've had a weight problem all my life. I just turned 60 and had lost hope. Thank you for sharing your pictures and your story. I'm encouraged. Congratulations on all your hard work. With God I can do it too.
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Good job!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Congratulations!! Fabulous! You look so happy! Thank you for sharing - very motivating! :flowerforyou:
  • Niccole5878
    Niccole5878 Posts: 14 Member
    You are truly an inspiration!! Great job!
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    You are one incredible person!!! And such an inspiration to those who are older and question themselves whether it's even worth trying to do this! :flowerforyou:
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    such a motivation! how did you change your diet? what are you eating food wise that is different than before?
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    You are AWESOME!!
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!
    God really, truly helps us in these things when we look to Him. He helped me too!! Amazing!

I'd love to be friends on here and keep encouraging one another!

Amy
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    such a motivation! how did you change your diet? what are you eating food wise that is different than before?

3 meals and snacks each day is normal for me. I eat 1100 to 1200 calories per day...regular food, including things like pizza, ice cream and many other favorites. I just make sure to have them within my calories for the day.
  • Tessiek613
    Tessiek613 Posts: 11 Member
    This is amazing! Gives me hope for the almost 100 lbs. I have to go! Keep up the good job!!!
  • Oh I like you very much. :) Inspirational!
  • you look great. i know people your age who since i was a child wished they could lose weight but always told themselves and others that theyd be dead soon anyways. well its been about 25 years theyre still alive and overweight. never attempting to really go for it. so you go girl! god bless you . you should be very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!