Help Me Find A New Scale

Options
I have a cheap digital scale right now that never seems to work correctly. I can weigh myself 5 times in a row and get 5 different read outs. So needless to say, I need a new one. I;m just not sure what to get. I don't really care much about all the fancy extras: body fat calculator, storing weigh-in numbers, etc. I just want something that will give me an accurate reading the first time I step on it. I also don't want to spend too awful much on it. So what would you all recommend??

Replies

• jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat and did a little research. Didn't need the bells and whistles either. I went with the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity. Works like it's meant to. I'd recommend it.
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'll check it out.
  • asianrunner
    asianrunner Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a Tanita scale that is several years old but seems to be consistent!
  • Moose135art
    Moose135art Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat and did a little research. Didn't need the bells and whistles either. I went with the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity. Works like it's meant to. I'd recommend it.
    I'll second the EatSmart recommendation. I got the E/S Precision Plus and it works well - very accurate compared to the doctor's office, and I did try it a few times in a row when I first got it, and it did give the same results every time. It was about $35 through Amazon.com.