Starting tomorrow! Need motivated and serious friends!!

Options
Hello everyone!!!!

So, I am ready to get this going!!!! I am looking for friends that will check in everyday and are on the same journey that I am!!
I am sick and tired of losing and gaining the same 20 pounds!! So, let me give you some background.... I am a mommy to many kiddos... been overweight for YEARS!!!! I am 5'5 and 208 pounds :( I have about 60 pounds to lose with my body frame... I have used MFP a few years ago and I KNOW it works as long as I use it!!!!!! Im sick and tired of the state I am in now... I havnt worked out in years... I feel soooo bad about myself....Im developing high blood pressure as a result of all this weight.... .I'm ready to re gain my health and stick with it this time!

If you are serious about this journey , be my friend! let's help each other out! I plan to check in multiple times a day and need someone to do the same......tomorrow is the day.... I plan to start tracking, tracking tracking..... and slowly working out!!!

Who's in????? :)
send me a message with your friend request......

Replies

• Itslozzamate
    Options
    I'm in! Ive sent you a message and a friend request :)
  • clensor1955
    clensor1955 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Will do my best to give you encouragement and support. Feel free to add me.
  • Arabianash
    Options
    I am definitely in! I know the feeling and I am also ready to tackle this weight loss and reach my goal! Lets do this!!! We have the power to take control and make a change.
  • juliew91253
    Options
    I am feeling the same way that you are. I've got kids and just turned 35 and have been wanting to truly lost about 50 pounds forever. I really need the support as well. I go on and off this stuff.
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Starting as soon as you wish I will be there for you. I am tired of losing the same weight over and over again too. So signe me up for makeing a new us before the New Year and then all we have to do is maintain right. Lets get so focused and so determined thos lbs won't know what hit them when we evict them from our bodies. Good bye extra luggage, so long fanny pack and hello healthy new body.:drinker:
  • lizk710
    lizk710 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I was where you are, and the doc put me on HBP meds as a result, which I'm happy to say I'm now off of. With hard work, you can reverse things! I sent you a friend request. I hope we can motivate each other to accomplish our goals. :D

Anyone else can feel free to add me as well!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'll cheer you on. Feel free to add me!
  • marwanoci
    Options
    i can join you for sure same here new country for me and new life
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log everyday :smile:
  • GemskiB
    GemskiB Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and needing active support :-) feel free to add
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I guess no matter the age, we seem to all have the same goal and feelings toward ourselves. I'm starting again, and would be glad to add you as a friend. It would be awesome to help each other out. :flowerforyou:
  • beccalee206
    Options
    hi fill free to add me :)
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    hi same boat 34 would like to lose 60 more. been staying the same since January. Need a good butt kicking.. anyone feel free to add me.
  • detarrevo
    Options
    Go ahead an add me too if you would like. I'm trying to get re-motivated myself.
  • gflaum621
    gflaum621 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - sent you a friend request.....I had my last child 3 years ago..since then lost 50 lbs. still struggling with the last 15-20...I turned 41 in June and have been doing WW the last 3 years but recentedly switched over to MFP a few weeks ago cuz I think my body got used to WW...I am a P90X and P90X3 grad...this weekend I am starting P90X3 from the beginning....these WOs fit better in my schedule!!! we got this - we can encourage and support each other!!!
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log in every day, feel free to add me. :)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm always on here and I'm looking to lose the last few pounds that I've been working off for the past year now :) Anybody else can feel free to add me if they like!!
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    request sent!
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to be held accountable myself. I sent the friend request, and anyone else can add me as well.
  • Niccole5878
    Niccole5878 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am right there with you! I was motivated by a recent trip to the doctor and she said that if my BP did not improve within 1 month, she was putting me on meds. I am happy to say that in the last 6 weeks, I have not only returned my BP to within normal, but I have also lost over 17 lbs.!! Its no longer a diet for me anymore, but a new healthy life!