jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    think I found one that everyone can agree on
    giphy.gif
    \m/
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Legit question: Why are hippies always wearing those knit hats? Even in hot weather.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I love patchouli. I am Native American and live the traditional Native way, don't know if that is considered hippie or tree hugger, but I do live as natural as possible. Can't eat granola though, allergic to many foods.
    Nothing says "I'm Native American" like rubbing the putrid oil of a plant native to the tropical regions of Asia, and is now extensively cultivated in China, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Mauritius, Taiwan, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam, as well as West Africa.

tumblr_lq5mxuFBzR1qm6s2g.gif
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    think I found one that everyone can agree on
    giphy.gif
    \m/
    Hey! I banged that chick once! She gave me a sliver.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Well, I hug my tree daily, but not like that! ^^^
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Due to age, I'm likely the only one who actually was a hippie. I'm living on a farm west of Minneapolis, love my trees. :) I think the people wearing knit hats are hipsters? Peace, man.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    I am... on the spectrum

+1

Lots of NA here in Montana; my Bestie is N. Cheyenne and has adopted me as her "little sister". that is part of the Indian way. patchouli is not, as far as I know. have been to a few powwows out here (no sweats, tho =().
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n46pc4HHB21qduyqso1_500.gif
  • McMandy17
    McMandy17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Right here!
  • MississippiMama87
    MississippiMama87 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Due to age, I'm likely the only one who actually was a hippie. I'm living on a farm west of Minneapolis, love my trees. :) I think the people wearing knit hats are hipsters? Peace, man.

Yep. Totally different species. Hipsters are more into mustaches and black-rimmed glasses. Hippies are free spirits.

I'm neither by classification, but I do like to make my own laundry detergent and am a little obsessed with everything bohemian inspired. :tongue:
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    About as hippie as i can get/tolerate is the music of the 60s.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Legit question: Why are hippies always wearing those knit hats? Even in hot weather.

You might be confusing hippies and hipsters. I think there's a difference. Although I really have no idea.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    wow i was just looking for some like minded friends. i was just being silly and messing around. I consider myself a free spirit..
  • MyDuncan42
    Options
    I wish I could have gone to a Grateful Dead show but I was born way too late. "To Terrapin: Hartford '77" is a great album.
  • ANTlSOClAL
    Options
    All these labels are upsetting my vibe, man.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Where are all my Granola eating Hippie dancing tree hugging friends...

Dad was a hippie, he taught me to love the land, hunt and eat from it, and enjoy the hell out of granola. :)

A lot of my money goes to preservation.
  • BuddhaMom74
    Options
    Here I am!! I've been called a liberal tree hugging hippie so many times I've lost count - but it's a compliment!! :)
  • KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I live a self sufficient lifestyle and raise all my food :D hooray hippies!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Oops