Sushi Help!

Options
Hi!
I bought some Wegmans Sushi the Cooked California Skinny Roll. On the package and on the website it says 100 calories per package... http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10002&productId=754512
However, if I looked on this Wegmans PDF it says under sides a California Skinny Roll is 120? http://www.wegmans.com/pdf/nutrition/sushi.pdf

What should I trust?

Thanks!

Replies

• micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Is 20 calories really going to derail your day? Go with the higher calorie count if it will make you feel better.
  • chaarlotte289
    chaarlotte289 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I usually eat two so it would be 40 calories off. I was just wondering though
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'd go with the 120, better safe than sorry
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Blechhhh!
  • ChelseaWelseyKins
    ChelseaWelseyKins Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Always go with the higher number, that way you're not underestimating your calorie intake. I know 40 calories isn't that big of a deal, but with other items it could make or break your weight loss :)

Usually it's go with the higher # with food, lower # with exercise calories.
  • fat2skinny50
    fat2skinny50 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Always go with the higher number, that way you're not underestimating your calorie intake. I know 40 calories isn't that big of a deal, but with other items it could make or break your weight loss :)

Usually it's go with the higher # with food, lower # with exercise calories.

This is what I do.... Higher with food, lower with exercise.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Is 20 calories really going to derail your day? Go with the higher calorie count if it will make you feel better.

lol...this
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i'd go with the 120, better safe than sorry

This