Lost motivation

Options
I don't know what it is...but today I'm having a hard time staying focused. I want to eat junk; I haven't yet but I'm very tempted. I also don't want to do any exercise. Any thoughts to get me going again?

Replies

• aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Just go when you get there you'll be happy you did.
    If I want something bad I look at the cals. Then go work that amount of cals off. if you feel like the junk when you get back you didn't lose out.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    When if don't have the motivation to do much, I look at all my support friends workouts statuses and my thought changes.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Stop thinkin' negative and just do some exercise...it will help to release 'Endorphins' into your system...You'll feel much better, if not a little afterwards...
  • fitmom125
    Options
    Think about your inspirations that led you to lose weight in the first place. This always motivates me. I will add you, so I can help with your motivation. Good luck. You can do it girl!
  • asoltero
    Options
    Whenever I have a bad day where I want to eat anything and everything, I try to focus on what motivated me to loose weight in the first place, which was my son. I have to be healthy, he needs me to be healthy for years to come, and that piece of chocolate is not worth the guilt I'll feel after eating it (been there, done that!). That usually works, and I feel proud afterwards because I said no to the junk.
    However, you're still human, and you should have a cheat day to keep your sanity! Mine is Saturdays :drinker:
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm grateful for all your support! I'm shaking off my gloom and getting off my butt right now!