just started...

Options
trisha142
trisha142 Posts: 100 Member
Hello, im 23 married mother of two boys 4 yrs and 5 months... I am currently 247 pounds i need to lose 100 pounds to be healthy for my kids, husband and ultimately myself! My short term goal is to lose 30 pounds by the end of the year... if anyone is in a similar situation and would like to help motivate one another that'd be awesome! Or if anyone has any advice on exercises that would work for a mom with toddler and infant that'd be super appreciated

Replies

• scoobydooteresa
    scoobydooteresa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome trisha

have you thought about getting a fitness tracker something like fitbit and trying to get in 10,000 steps a day? I'm sure with 2 little ones it would add up quick but it is a motivater.
  • trisha142
    trisha142 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I only decided yesterday when I looked at myself in the mirror and was disgusted with the way I look to start my weight loss journey. I have started last night with cutting out processed foods and sugar snacks I am going to start from here on out really putting in an effort to make all the meals for my family and myself as healthy as possible... I also started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD today so hoping this is going to help get me healthier than I have been in some time
  • sylvain6259
    sylvain6259 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    welcome trisha

Good luck :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can do this.
    Just don't quit and be nice to yourself if or when you slip up.
    Good luck to you.