What are the best and worst things about losing weight?

Options
For me, the best was being more aware if what I ate, and the actual weight loss part.
The worst was not being able to eat everything I wanted to eat.
Also, how awesome you feel when someone compliments you on your weight loss..

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    the worst thing about losing weight? hmmmm, being my age and having to watch how I exercise… I can't jump or run very long. ;P

the best thing about losing weight… losing weight! lol!!! getting fit. not being the fat one in the family. looking good! lol!!!

oh, another thing… gaining muscle while losing fat… :P the scale goes the wrong way. :P I know it's not about the number, but to my doctor its all about the number on the scale… :P
  • Hue_Hercle
    Hue_Hercle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    best thing for me was getting healthier and skinnier!

the worst for me is probably having everything in my wardrobe a few sizes too big.. like my skinny jeans are my new baggy jeans!
    but in a way loose fitting clothes is good :)
  • MaidensAndMonsters
    Options
    Best thing: Fitting in smaller clothes, compliments, people asking me for advice on "how I did it", accomplishing fitness goals..

Worst thing: My old cute clothes don't fit anymore and NO MORE BOOBS :(
  • twrobbel
    twrobbel Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    The Good: New clothes! Self confidence, trying new healthy recipes, compliments, making new friends at the gym, glowing skin, New clothes!!!

The Bad: Feeling my bones (I'm still to fat to see them, but I prefer not to feel them)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Best - feeling better & looking better (sorry, it's a tie!)

Worst - keep needing new wardrobes.