Any moms out there?:) anyone in general! Let do this

Options
Just recently had a baby not to long ago and I'm struggling to lose the last 20-25 pounds :(
Had a hard time adjusting self esteem wise. (I've cried a lot) but I've decided to stop crying about and work hard to be the fierce mom and wife I want to be!
Support and new friends would be greatly appreciated, and any advice from moms who have been in my shoes. I would love to hear what you all have to say. :) Ive never been fit, always been overweight but I'm determined to be fit by the end of this year :)
Let's motivate each other!

Replies

• LadyGisborne
    LadyGisborne Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congratulations for the new baby.

I am a stay-at-home mother with 3 children. The youngest is nearly 2 but I am still breastfeeding her. It is hard for me to exercise because she is a high-needs baby - she sleeps very little and "needs" me all the time. My husband works very long hours so I cannot even do a half-hour workout while he looks after the children.

I have lost weight many, many times in the past but I fell off the wagon (again) about 14 months ago and have put on 35lbs.
    I would like to lose them, plus ideally a bit more.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Add me for motivation & support
  • kayla2sxc4u
    Options
    hi there congrats on bubs

i just had a baby 3 weeks ago and trying to loss weight to, i gained 23 kgs and this was my second pregnancy my first pregnancy i gained 45 kg but i lost it the first time so I'm on a mission to do it again because I'm getting married and don't want to look like a sausage in a dress lol.

my fitness pal really helped me last time so I'm here again starting the process all over again hoping for the same result hey if i can do it once i can do it again. Im just to addicted to junk food when I'm pregnant damn u chocolate cake
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I am a mom who got fit for the sake of my boys (15,12 and 9). Add me if you like!
  • ellebella575
    ellebella575 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Folks,

I'm a new mom, had my daughter about 8 months ago. She is my second child, my first being my son who is now 11 years old. Headed to the sixth grade in a few weeks. (I'm nervous about it. lol)

Anyway, I'm a bit older with this baby. I was 27 when I had my son. The weight I gained with him literally fell off before I went back to work after my 6 week check up. But with the new baby, I was 38 (now 39) when I had her and the weight isn't falling off as easily. I'm going to have to work for it. I have a goal of losing 30 lbs by my 40th birthday which is in May 2015. That will put me at a very lovely 140 lbs. LOL #140by40 is my motivational hashtag. LOL .

I'm happy to finally be on here and really working toward my goals. I plan to log daily and weigh in weekly. I hope this goes well. My hubby and I are cruising for my 40th birthday and I'd love to be able to wear a bikini. :)
  • jordandarcylou
    Options
    I'm 10 weeks post partum and am determined to shift the weight so I'm here !! We're in a similar situation xxx
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 14 month old; I'm on daily and love to motivate others. I'll send a request! :flowerforyou:
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm back on mfp after a long hiatus, I have a 4yr old and 11 month old(tomorrow) girls , I just recently stopped nursing so I'm ready to get this done and I have about 40lbs-60lbs to lose. I'm a married SAHM I am also looking for new motivational friends feel free to send a message or request.
  • nickisa28
    nickisa28 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 2 boys aged 8 and 2. After my first, the weight just fell off. I got rid of that last 10-15lbs with swimming when he was a little older. We'd take it in turns swimming/playing with baby. With my second I was a little more laid back. I put on loads of weight when pg!! I lost it all eventually after i went back t work but it keeps creeping back up! So now I'm training myself to think differently about food and exercise so I can maintain it this time. It's only been 2 weeks but I've lost 7lbs already :) maybe a sign of how bad my diet was! Here's to being hot mamma's ver soon;)
  • erinedemers
    Options
    Hi there! I have a 5 yr old and 1 yr old. I started doing IF a couple wks ago and it's going well. I'm down 8 lbs but have 50 to go. I'm nursing my little one but it's not burning the pounds off like last time! I struggle to exercise as my kids can be demanding. All I can manage right now is stroller walks and playground visits w/ the kids. Would love more friends, add me if you like!
  • rjan4616
    Options
    Hey all, I have a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old. You can add me for support! :)