Moms??????

Options
Hey everyone!! I could use more friends who are mommies!!!! I have small kiddos and it helps to have others who go through the same struggles as me!! I my little one is now 6 weeks old and my oldest is 12 yrs old... i have in-between ages to.....

I have about 40+ pounds to lose.. my blood pressure is creeping up and today , took my first blood pressure pill :( I do NOT want to be on this the rest of my life!! i know that i can control my bp with diet and exersize...... I need to be healthy for my family ... ready to get my life back!!!! .. I could use advice and support of mommies who go through the same struggles as me!! :) IF you log in daily and want to do this together, add me with a message!!! :)

I got some friend requests that i am still going through, so if you sent me one, i will add you...

btw.. I am logging my journey on instagram..... I plan to log all my foods with pictures... and my progress, it should be fun :)
you can find me there fit4myfamily11 as my user name!!! I started today and its lots of fun to post pictures of all my food and all my mfp journey on there!!!!

Replies

• DeterminedBex
    DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am a mum with younger children too...I will add you.
  • EDM05
    EDM05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom. I have a 6 year old son. I need all the motivation I can get so feel free to add me.
  • eesh78
    eesh78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am a mom with 3 kids 12, 9, 4. I'll add you
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom and would love to encourage you. Feel free to add me!
  • christinablow2014
    Options
    hi! i'm a mom with 4 kids (5, 7, 9 in 2 weeks and 10). i have about 50 pounds to lose still (i think, will know better when i get closer). i started exercising a little 2 months ago, but about 2 1/2 weeks ago i started REALLY paying attention to what i'm doing. so, i'm just a few weeks ahead of you. i can ALREADY play more with the kids! i went down a slide, did a teeter totter, and walked on a balance beam yesterday!

you can do this and it WILL change your mothering for the better!
  • sydsquidlee
    sydsquidlee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom with two toddlers and I have them on a healthy diet. It took work! feel free to add. =]
  • radario
    radario Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, 19 months and 3 years. I live in Italy so they eat lllots of pasta and ice-cream.... which I need to keep my hands off most of the time! I've still got about 40 lbs/20kg to lose. They eat a healthy diet but they're growing kids so need plenty of carbs, we have different needs. I have to keep on my toes to make sure we all get what we need without me ballooning... or spending half the day preparing food!

My diary is open to friends - any of you look to share ideas and encouragement feel free to add.
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom of three girls 21, 15 & 8 (9 in 3 weeks). My kids aren't exactly little, but my 15 year old is super picky. I have a very hard time getting her to try new things. Feel free to add me also!.
  • melaniesilver76
    melaniesilver76 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined here and I am also a mom of three (9, 13 & 15). Would love to join up with some others to stay motivated. I previously lost 65lbs by walking and cutting down on the junk food I was earing but found myself stalled out so decided to try MFP to get motivated to work harder. I have atleast another 40lbs to go to be at a healthy weight.

I will add you...if i can figure out how. Lol

Nice to meet you everyone! And good luck on your journeys!
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a bonus mom to an 8 year old boy and 17 year old girl so I need a little motivation as well. We plan on trying to have our own children too so I figure that I will try to get this healthy habit started and hopefully continue. Thankfully the 8 year old wants to eat healthy. :)

Our favorite breakfast is pumpkin banana paleo pancakes. He asks for them all the time.
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Im a mother of one 5 year old boy, i work 40 hrs a week, cook, clean, maintain the house and many other hats i wear as a mother!! I started a Fitness instagram also.. fit_to_fat_with_ms.ortiz

Feel free to add me also!! on instagram too ;)
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. I'm looking for mom friends too! I'm trying to get my body back after having my babies. They are 4 and 1. Hope to find support here!
  • fitlifemom
    fitlifemom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom of a beautiful 13 month old baby girl whom I am still breastfeeding. I could really use some support as well. I just started out and need to stay motivated so we can try for #2. Feel free to add me anyone and I will do the same.
  • cczap80
    cczap80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    First time mom here! My bundle of joy (or terror depending on the mood he's in) is almost 17 months old. I had actually lost 60lbs prior to getting pregnant which is probably why I was able to conceive. I am back because I miss my pre-baby body and I was so close to getting to my goal of being out of the 200's. It's seems harder this time around. Probably because I'm always so tired chasing after my son. But, no matter what I am back full force!! Stay strong and stay positive. We are all with you!

Feel free to add me. I am also semi-tracking my workouts on instagram. Look me up cczap80
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 6 year old boy. I lost about 40 lb recently. Happy to support anyone.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi im a mom of a 4 mo. Old, 6 yo, and 11 going on 12 yo. I have a lot to lose so hopefully I can keep this up. I need friends too I haven't got any. Not in real life either. Wish I had a buddy to walk with and exercise with. Anyway I don't know how this add thing works as I am new to mfp and ive never done anything like it before.
  • xStellar
    xStellar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a two month old and a 16 month old. I'm trying to get back to my prebaby shape as well. It's not too hard to stay on track now but I'm looking for motivation and support especially when I go back to work next month and things get very hectic.
  • marie3221
    marie3221 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 month old, add me if you want! I gained 59 lbs during pregnancy, and I still have 25 to go!!!!!
  • emteal
    emteal Posts: 11
    Options
    Mom here too. I have two small kiddos. Ages 1 and 6. I am also documenting on instagram #ericateal.
    Looking for some friends to help motivate me to reach my goal weight which includes losing over 65+ pounds.
  • lastcallcomic
    lastcallcomic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom here too! My son is turning 1 year old in a week. Time flies!

I tried Weight Watchers approx. 3 years ago and lost about 60 pounds with it, but they changed their points system and I "rage-quit," and of course all that weight came back! Luckily I had gestational diabetes while I was pregnant so it practically forced me to eat healthy, and I was glad for it! Of course after my son was born the diabetes went away and I pigged out. ;) So here I am, looking to lose weight again!

Feel free to add me! I could use some friends & encouragement. :)