Can you gain/loose fat from your lips?!

Options
Although I've always had big-ish lips, and although I'm not 100%, I'm pretty sure the size of my lips has increased with my weight. Now that I'm determined to get the 5 stone off that I put on, should I expect my lips to shrink too?! Or is it not related at all?

Replies

• ConnorS879
    ConnorS879 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A lot of people lose weight in their faces, so you might se a very slight difference, but I don't think people will be like "aww dude, your lips got smaller"
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Well most people do lose weight from their face when they drop weight, so if you carry fat around your lips they may possibly get smaller as you lose fat....bearing in mind that your body will drop the fat in its own particular way.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    The best way to reduce fat from your lips is to do specific lip exercises. Sucking endless amounts of spaghetti up from a plate will work. You need to repeat this at least 12 times a day for 5 minutes at a time
  • MagicalGiraffe
    MagicalGiraffe Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I hope you are talking about the lips on your face.
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The best way to reduce fat from your lips is to do specific lip exercises. Sucking endless amounts of spaghetti up from a plate will work. You need to repeat this at least 12 times a day for 5 minutes at a time
    This