Let's do this again?

Options
ajnb88
ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
Hello all, I'm Alex.

So I joined MFP a long time ago, but stayed as close to anonymous as I could back then. Since then, I've lost a pretty good amount of weight, stopped, started, stopped and started using MFP on my phone, but seem to have gotten back into a decent streak of doing so (although I don't track literally everything; I use it more as a rough guide than a strict doctrine).

For a long while I plateaued, despite at that point being very active, gym membership, etc - yet in the past few weeks I've a started to see new results after actually concentrating on what I eat and when, rather than simply running myself into the ground (read:treadmill), and I'm currently working on refining the balance between eating well and not getting too hungry.

Not entirely sure what my goal is, that ticker thing in my sig seems to change periodically, although I guess I must have a goal weight set somewhere.

Replies

• scoobydooteresa
    scoobydooteresa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome alex:smile:
  • Itslozzamate
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    That makes 2 of us. I lost around 50 lbs last year, I maintained most of that loss (extra 4 lbs to shed). Started again a month ago, started logging 3 days ago. Good luck bro