Under 200lb!

Options
jancie84
jancie84 Posts: 83 Member
I stepped on the scale today after staying the same weight for a little over a week! I was stuck at 201.5 for awhile! Today, much to my surprise 198.9! I did a little happy dance!

A few months ago, I entered the 200's for the first time in my life! I was so embarrassed and frustrated with my weight gain! At that point, I decided to do something about it!

Thanks for all the support I've received thus far in my journey!!!!

JW

Replies

• novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome to One-derland! I know it's a great feeling! Keep up the good work!

It is nice when that "2" turns into a "1". Good riddance!
  • jaylyn2004
    jaylyn2004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    way to go. I know that is an exiting Goal. I try to set 5 pound goals at a time and achieve them. :)
  • katie9332014
    Options
    Amazing! Keep it up :smile:
  • jancie84
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! :) Keep up the great work and always believe in yourself! I feel your excitement lol

I can just imagine what it feels like and what I will feel like when I get there xP
  • beckyswenson9
    beckyswenson9 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being under 200! I feel that every ten pounds is like a decade, and it feels wonderful to leave it behind. I am currently so close be leaving the 70's behind. Good Luck on leaving the 90's. :)
  • Nojoke81
    Nojoke81 Posts: 131
    Options
    Great work, can't wait til I can post a similar success.
  • HellaCarriefornia
    HellaCarriefornia Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a victory well deserved!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's such a great exciting milestone!

Last Christmas I was stuck in the 201 zone for what felt like forever...it's awesome to finally get in the 190s!! CHEERS!
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Now you can say your body is a ONEDERLAND!

Haha grats on your success. It was so amazing to see that number drop from 2 to 1 for me. :)
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! Cue the music from Dirty Dancing..."What A Feeling" - LOLOLOL!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! way to make it work for you! :drinker:
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale today after staying the same weight for a little over a week! I was stuck at 201.5 for awhile! Today, much to my surprise 198.9! I did a little happy dance!

A few months ago, I entered the 200's for the first time in my life! I was so embarrassed and frustrated with my weight gain! At that point, I decided to do something about it!

JW

welcome to Onerland!!!!! so happy for you!!
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've just left the 90's behind! Whoo hoo be-gone.
  • shutch2112
    shutch2112 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hooray!! I can't wait until I can say the same. Only 4.5 more lbs to go! Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I cannot wait for that feelng! 10 pounds to go for me!! Congrats!!!
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making it to ONEDERLAND! Welcome!

Great job!
  • jancie84
    Options
    Now you can say your body is a ONEDERLAND!

Haha grats on your success. It was so amazing to see that number drop from 2 to 1 for me. :)

Thank you!!!!! Love the ONEDERLAND!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

JW

I've been stuck over 200 since some time right after high school. :-(
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    I hope to be you in a few weeks. I mean I still want to be a man but would like to be sub 200. I was there one year ago and felt so stinking proud of myself I celebrated by putting 20lbs back on. Don't do that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!