Eating right, exercise, and "lady time"

Options
Ok ladies, during your monthly "lady time" do you adjust your calories? My set daily goal is 1,200 but this morning I burned a lot (about 1,000). It's day 1 for me and I'm just not that hungry. I don't know if I can eat all of my calories today. What should I do? What do you do?

Replies

• smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I don't adjust calories for "that time of the month". As for not eating all your calories, once in a while is fine, but I wouldn't make a habit out of it. Or you could eat it back in chocolate (JK!! sort of)
  • blakjac6
    Options
    I get the same way sometimes. I exercise alot, and then I'm just not that hungry. If I were you I would definitely still try to get a net of at least 1000 calories so your metabolism stays quick and your body doesn't think it's going into starvation mode. I know I'm an active person, so I eat about 5 meals a day in order to keep my net calories in tact and my metabolism strong.
  • Stephanie4Cali
    Stephanie4Cali Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I try and always stay under my 1200 cal's. When I work out a lot I always have a lot of extra calories. If I'm not hungry I don't eat. They say it's not good to be too under because you don't want your body to go into starvation mode. I feel the older I get the harder it is to lose the weight, so if I'm under my calories it works for me.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I started mine on tuesday and I haven't adjusted anything at all. I keep on truckin, take my midol and go about everything as normal. I'm pretty sure I did even better in the gym today than I usually do because I'm super motivated to make it through this week strong.