C25K

Options
When did you start having to repeat days, if ever?

Replies

• sloseph
    sloseph Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i had to repeat week 1 a couple of times, then had to repeat week 2 once

after that it was smooth sailing all the way up to week 6 which i had to repeat once
  • MamaGab92
    MamaGab92 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had to repeat week 3 once and I am currently repeating week 4 for the second time.
  • twinkfran
    twinkfran Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I finished week 3 but had almost 2 weeks off before starting week 4 so have gone back to W2D3 which I managed today and will do week 3 again.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    There is a good group on here that talks about how to get through it and offers support, look it up. Definitely worth joining.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I never had to - but I credit that to the heavy lifting I did for months before starting C25K. It helped both cardiovascularly and strengthened my legs and core, which translates to easier running.

I did have to stop for a couple of days at week 4 - bad shoes == Jumper's knee. After the pain went away and I got new shoes, the rest was ... not easy, exactly, but more than doable.
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Never had too, but recognised when I was going too fast and just slowed down. Patience is a real virtue with c25k. Happy running
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I had to do week 1 and 2 twice but I had trouble pacing myself, I would just run a full speed and not be able to make it the whole time. I did like C25k though and it helped me a bit. I can say that I enjoy running now
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am currently repeating week 1.