Need to lose 30-50 lbs?Too busy? Lets motivate each other

Options
I'm a mom of 2 8, 3 and work full time. A couple of months ago I was woeking out 6X a week weightlifting and cardio but started juicing so had to stop for a bit while cleansing. Now I'm finding it super hard to get back to it and don't have time anymore. I used to get up at 4:30 am to work out but husband is gone a lot now so can't go to the gym and am too tiered....
September is a new school year and am planning to get back to it. It would be nice to have people on the same boat and we can motivate each other. Maybe have weekle challanges?
Before september 1 lets enter our current weight, goal weigh, and measurements ( chest, waist, hips, R leg) tell me somthing about yourself and what your plan will be :)

I will post my info by the end of august :)
In the mean time we can get to know each other.

Replies

• greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would ideally like to lose about 50lbs, from 204 to 154. I think that's okay for my height (5"10) particularly if I put on muscle, which I'd like to do.

So...count me in?
  • latinbarbie1
    latinbarbie1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    AWSOME :) I'm more focused on the way I feel and look vrs weight. I love lifting weight and put muscle quick so weight for me is a tad deceiving.
  • donmarnew
    donmarnew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 and weogh 170
    Would like to get down to 140 so im in x