Options
Disclaimer: Before you read farther be sure to know this is just a joke:

I got the jello! :D

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M56XLJE//ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=duiwath-20

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    so what, you and your friends thinks this an all inclusive get together, and then you want women to strip naked and wrestle in animal products?

what a pig.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    No thanks!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Have some respect. This is disgusting.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    lame :noway:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    so what, you and your friends thinks this an all inclusive get together, and then you want women to strip naked and wrestle in animal products?

what a pig.

Wait, wait, let's not be too hasty here. What if we do all this, but don't invite the OP?
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    No, I am saying that I got enough jello for those that want to burn off some excess calories they ate this week. Get your mind out of the gutter :)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    NOT IT
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Horrible save. You're obviously a pirvileged white male.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm on a work computer, someone tell me what it is, lol, I'm afraid to click on it ;)
  • valkaree
    Options
    It is a package of jello that is big enough to fill a swimming pool with. Heaven forbid lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    What you and your hand do in private is none of my business.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I always worry about the kind of sin these get togethers can do. I met this MFP'er. She is amazing. She is smart, funny, beautiful and married. I know her husband too. Nice guy but too trusting.

I noticed my MFP friend has been talking to me a lot.....about family problems, problems with her husband etc. So I invited her to my home. She said she would think about it. I gave her my number, my address, and told her my door is always open if she needs a friend to talk to.

"just to talk, right?" she said.

"Of course, scouts honor" was my reply.

We continued talking on MFP. Then one day, that one amazing yet regretful day, she came to my door in the middle of the night unannounced. It was a dream come true. She was even more beautiful than I imagined from her profile pics. Turns out she was out with friends, had been drinking at a bar nearby and didn't wanted to drive home. I didn't feel she was even tipsy and I didn't smell any alcohol on her breath. This was my cue....my chance...to get what I have been after all this time.

I invited her in. And then we did it. How could I be so selfish?? That day I committed the greatest of the sins. That day I ate an entire pint of ice cream and so did she. We were on our cut and yet I binged. And whats worse is that it felt so so good too! In fact, I have gotten so addicted to eating cold stone ice cream that I sometimes take the ice cream to her house so that she, her husband, their kids and I all just eat ice cream.

These are the kinds of sins that happen as a result of these get together. Better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options

what a pig.

Disgraceful.

What's the shipping on that?

Only $6.99. Not bad
  • valkaree
    Options
    Probably would have been better if two guys were wresting around in it. Darn you Amazon
  • lessofLisain13
    lessofLisain13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    All that keeps running through my mind is.... let go of my jello :(
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    yay! i'm really happy :):) wanna know why?! because we're not friends! so this get together with you would NEVER happen. yay me!

*barf*
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Sorry, OP. This happened a couple weeks ago. I just *happened* to lose your invite in the mail. You missed one hell of a party!
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    LOL for those of you that think this is only for women they actually have men on the website too partaking in the "fun", do your research before commenting is all I'm saying

But these rules hahahaha

Jello Wrestling Ground Rules

Some common ground rules to consider are described below (our team use these in our house rules):
    No Kicking, punching, biting, hair pulling, gouging, head butting, choking etc
    All participants must remain on their knees - No standing (this prevents injuries from slips and minimizes the impact of the ground when being tackled).
    Always have one nominated referee who ensures that the participants abide by the rules - The refs decision is final. They also have the power to eject participants for overly rough play or misconduct (for official jello wrestling referee t-shirts and merchandise click here).
    No Shoes (shoes can accidentally tear the base of a pool).
    If your opponent yells 'stop', passes out, or is injured in any way then the round ends immediately.
    Remember that while jello wrestling is a competition it is also meant to be hilarious, slippery, sexy, fun. Don't take it too seriously.
    Enjoy the squishy feel of jello on your skin.