Moms??????

Options
13»

Replies

• fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a mom though my kiddos are big (14 & 10). I'm back for a 2nd go at MFP after losing 50 lbs back in 2011. 2013 I had an issue with my sciatic nerve that forced me to stop working out for close to 8 weeks. Once I could start again I'd still have pain and starting losing motivation. This summer I seemed to have completely lost it and have now gained more than half the weight I lost back. I feel like I'm starting all over again. So I could really use some supportive friends here to began my new journey.

ADD ME!! =)
  • jessicaduperon
    jessicaduperon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, another mommy here! My son is 3 and I'm loosing my mind. lol feel free to add me, anybody!
  • danielaflores565
    Options
    also a mom...add me i need frenz and motivation...
  • rjan4616
    Options
    Hi! I am a SAHM with two boys ages 7 and 4! You can add me... :)
  • edugan001
    edugan001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • edugan001
    edugan001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi - i'm a Mom of two - finally deciding to get my health back in order. Tough with work, kids, running a home. I've been tracking for 10 days - already down 4 pounds - about 44 to go ;)
  • AliUnrau
    AliUnrau Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Im the mom of 2 beautiful girls 2 and 8 months :) sadly i gained a lot of weight with my first and got pregnant right away with my second so i couldnt work it off. So now here i am! Add me if you would like :)
  • Hotpinkshoelaces
    Hotpinkshoelaces Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom of 3 (12, 4, and 6 months) and I'm back a second go round trying to lose once again. It would be nice to have some friends for motivation/support this go round. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three girls Any other moms can feel free to add me.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36yo (almost 37) mom to 3 kids with about 30lbs to lose.
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey there moms! I'm 25 and have an almost 2 year old, he's my world. I want to be healthy for him... Looking to lose about 35 more lbs! I love connecting with other mommy's! Please feel free to add me ???? I'm Caitlin.
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom with a 8 and 12 year old. Sending you a request and anyone else feel free to add me also.
  • lsnich
    lsnich Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Im a mommie too.. have a 21 month old.. and work out time is far and between some days. sent you a friend a request.
  • MileHighSweety
    Options
    I need some friends too... preferably some that still have about 40-50 lbs to lose. : )
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have a little one too! Feel free to add me, I have 15lbs still left to lose and could do with the extra motivation of friends please!
  • hangryhamster
    hangryhamster Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have four kiddos ages 11, 9, 8, and 4 months. Trying to lose a total of 55lbs. Feel free to add me, mommies!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 4 here back on the weightloss train. Wanting to lose a total of 50 lbs for my first big goal. I'm on instagram too- @fat2fab.melissa