Day 2 - Dying

Options
124»

Replies

• lromero1987
    Options
    im new to this so idk how it really works.. ive been dieting since 7/12/2014 and so far ive lost 7pounds still have along way 2 go :)
  • ErikaWhitten
    ErikaWhitten Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So it has been a couple weeks and I have lost about 7 to 8 lbs and I watch the calories of everything I put in my mouth and try to stay under my daily calorie intake every day. I sill eat some things I like but like everyone here said, I just do it in moderation. I drink Carnation Breakfast Nutrition Drink for breakfast and with that I have no problem making it until lunch. Then for lunch, i have some nice healthy multi-grain bread with turkey and mustard (mustard is the best on the a diet!) then eat what i normally eat for dinner, just less of it.

I have also cut out pop almost completely from my diet and drink a lot of water! I exercise at the gym 2 to 3 times a week and it's just all around awesome!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite meals is from the local Chinese restaurant....Egg Drop Soup and an Egg roll=275 calories.

Sometimes I'll get the steamed chicken and veggie's.

Good Luck....You've Got This!! :flowerforyou:
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Chinese is a weak spot of mine, however I get guys at work eating all sorts of yummies, they also enjoy offering them to me.lol it doesn't bother me any more because all I have to do is look at them and I realise how much better off I am with my diet....which I in turn enjoy telling them ;)
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    So it has been a couple weeks and I have lost about 7 to 8 lbs and I watch the calories of everything I put in my mouth and try to stay under my daily calorie intake every day. I sill eat some things I like but like everyone here said, I just do it in moderation. I drink Carnation Breakfast Nutrition Drink for breakfast and with that I have no problem making it until lunch. Then for lunch, i have some nice healthy multi-grain bread with turkey and mustard (mustard is the best on the a diet!) then eat what i normally eat for dinner, just less of it.

I have also cut out pop almost completely from my diet and drink a lot of water! I exercise at the gym 2 to 3 times a week and it's just all around awesome!

Great news!! Well done for sticking with it, and achieving a great loss.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I just cut out all carbs when I need to drop bodyfat