• bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    What a POS!!!
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Good luck
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Good luck! I hope you and the other people can find that poor dog and save her. Chances are, that guy is using her to fight her. My Aunt runs a dog rescue and she has had 2 pit mixes since she opened it because every time she does a background search on someone that wants them, she finds out they want them for fighting. It's disgusting. Those poor dogs get such a bad reputation becuase of people training them to be vicious. I hope you can save her and possibly any others that he may have.
  • ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    thank u everyone

No new updates still the same...i have to stay positive and keep on going
  • ginakiki
    no new news so upset but theres nothing i could do? i been at it everyday ever since this happen...looking around driving making reports.it just a waiting game now, i feel like this guy went into hiding
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    He probably did for a while. If you can keep at it do so.. if I lived in your area I'd help you.
  • ginakiki
    He probably did for a while. If you can keep at it do so.. if I lived in your area I'd help you.

aww thank u i am just trying day by day
  • ginakiki
    Good luck! I hope you and the other people can find that poor dog and save her. Chances are, that guy is using her to fight her. My Aunt runs a dog rescue and she has had 2 pit mixes since she opened it because every time she does a background search on someone that wants them, she finds out they want them for fighting. It's disgusting. Those poor dogs get such a bad reputation becuase of people training them to be vicious. I hope you can save her and possibly any others that he may have.

where does your aunt run a dog rescue thats so cool. thank god for people like her.
  • ginakiki
    no new updates
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Hmmmm
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member

where does your aunt run a dog rescue thats so cool. thank god for people like her.

It's in Idaho. She converted her barn into a kennel. It's very cool and a lot of hard work and very expensive. She loves those dogs though and they sure love her and all those who help.
  • ginakiki

It's in Idaho. She converted her barn into a kennel. It's very cool and a lot of hard work and very expensive. She loves those dogs though and they sure love her and all those who help.

thats so cool i would love to do that
  • ginakiki
    no new news its been a few weeks no new leads nothing... i will always look for her still
  • ginakiki
    still no new updates :(
  • ginakiki
    Its still the same nothing new :(