1 onion diced
1 red bell pepper diced
1 jalapeno pepper finely diced
3 cloves garlic minced
1 tablespoon evoo
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 pieces split chicken breast

Line the bottom of the slow cooker with the potatoes onion bell pepper jalapeno pepper and garlic drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with cumin and chili powder season with salt and pepper arrange the chicken breast on top of the vegetables season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with a little bit of chili powder put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours cut the chicken off of the bones and serve with the potatoes

Calories 289 Sodium 486mg Fat 13g Carbohydrates 19g Cholesterol 95 Protein 24g Fiber 2g

Replies

• janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Bumping! Sounds lovely.......will try! Thanks :love:
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    1/2 pounds baby potatoes red and brown quartered
    1 onion diced
    1 red bell pepper diced
    1 jalapeno pepper finely diced
    3 cloves garlic minced
    1 tablespoon evoo
    1 teaspoon cumin
    1 teaspoon chili powder
    2 pieces split chicken breast

Line the bottom of the slow cooker with the potatoes onion bell pepper jalapeno pepper and garlic drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with cumin and chili powder season with salt and pepper arrange the chicken breast on top of the vegetables season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with a little bit of chili powder put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours cut the chicken off of the bones and serve with the potatoes

Calories 289 Sodium 486mg Fat 13g Carbohydrates 19g Cholesterol 95 Protein 24g Fiber 2g

How many servings? When I put it in the recipe builder it was a lot more calories than that.
  • dvdlover
    dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    for 4 you better check again
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bumping..
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    It's not letting me put the chicken in by pieces. I need weight.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Buy the chicken first because it's never going to be the same weight anyway and put your ingredients into the recipe builder on here.

Sounds amazing Jim! Will be making this probably with chicken thighs since they are my favourite.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options

I just tried it in the recipe builder and put in split chicken breast, then when it says how much there is a calculation for ounces....
    I think this recipe makes two servings because it only calls for 8 ounces of potatoes.
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    this is on my to do list for next week! :) Thanks a bunch Jim for posting all of these recipes, you don't know how much this helps me out. I appreciate you!
    :
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Looks really good....DO you need to put any water in the crock pot?
  • back2happy2005
    back2happy2005 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    bump