weight loss coach

Options
2»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Why don't we start simple, what is your height and weight. Do you have a workout routine?
    oh finally 5' 5'' and 135 i dont have a routine but i workout

*peeks around*

Well, this is awkward. Your ticker showed 55 pounds to lose an hour ago. Now it shows 40, but you are saying that you're 5'5" and 135 pounds? Can we ask what your actual goal weight is and how you came up with it or is that off topic too?
    so what i want to be 95

you want to be significantly underweight?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

so what i want to be 95

AND THIS is why i don't believe the that this thread had actually gotten off topic. because

1. if a person is at a healthy weight and their significant other is pressuring them to lose weight, the topic is actually the relationship, not the best way to become underweight.

and

2. asking questions about anomalies in the OP is the best way to figure out if you just stepped into a troll thread
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Why don't we start simple, what is your height and weight. Do you have a workout routine?

*peeks around*

Well, this is awkward. Your ticker showed 55 pounds to lose an hour ago. Now it shows 40, but you are saying that you're 5'5" and 135 pounds? Can we ask what your actual goal weight is and how you came up with it or is that off topic too?
    so what i want to be 95
    posts like these make me want to abandon the forums here forever. but then i remember that i'd have nothing to do at work if i did.

seriously, thats a stupid goal to set. way too low of a weight
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options

*peeks around*

so what i want to be 95

You do realize that is very dangerous and unhealthy right? And no one on this board will support an unhealthy lifestyle like that. If you have an eating disorder or body image disorder, i would highly suggest you see a doctor.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

so what i want to be 95

AND THIS is why i don't believe the that this thread had actually gotten off topic. because

1. if a person is at a healthy weight and their significant other is pressuring them to lose weight, the topic is actually the relationship, not the best way to become underweight.

and

2. asking questions about anomalies in the OP is the best way to figure out if you just stepped into a troll thread

They're all troll threads.
  • meganz96
    Options

*peeks around*

so what i want to be 95

yeap
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Troll.

And if not...

OP... please seek professional help.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options

For your height and weight you are in the middle of healthy weight and your BF is telling you to lose the weight?? :huh: Yeah dump the boyfriend!!!! :happy:

Agreed and that would solve the "dead" weight problem.

Seriously you want to lose 40 lbs and you weigh 135 at 5'5" - wow
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

so what i want to be 95

and

^this

It sounds like MFPers once again properly identified and began to address the *real* issues of a thread...

...only to have their efforts derailed with the ironic explanation of having gone off-topic.

Which reminds of the inevitable conclusion that:

"The only winning move is not to play."
    --War Games (1983)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    OMG, you should lose the boyfriend.

Losing weight can be as easy or as complicated as you want to make it. After all the thousands of dollars spent on gadgets, all the hours spent counting calories, weighing food and doing math, it still comes down to two things.

Eat less.

Move more.

That's it. You will be bombarded with other things. They're helpful to some. But the fact is that you don't need any of it to lose weight.

You also don't need a jerk for a boyfriend, but it seems you have one of those. I'd lose him before I lost any weight!!!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    To stay OT: you were given great advice, I hope you follow it :flowerforyou:

But seriously, people wonder why we get snarky........Those who troll ruin it for those who are truly seeking advice/help.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options

But seriously, people wonder why we get snarky........Those who troll ruin it for those who are truly seeking advice/help.

^^ This!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

^^ This!

ITA. As hard as it may be for some to believe, it is completely believable that a young woman would be in this situation. We teach kids nothing in school about real-world nutrition and fitness, and teenage girls are incredibly impressionable and vulnerable about their weight and physical appearance. It's awful that there are people who think it is funny to pretend to be in that situation, because it makes it that much harder for the ones really needing so much help. :frown:
  • joshuafitch
    joshuafitch Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he's not a very good boyfriend to say that to you.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend is an idiot. Dump him.

You are at a healthy weight. Maintain it.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options

*peeks around*

so what i want to be 95

yeap

I am going to give you the below link and lock the thread.

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1575987-eating-disorder-resources
This discussion has been closed.