Ta Daa! Stepped on the scale this a.m. and....

Options
I weighed 99.6kg - first time under 100 kg since I don't know when. Ijoined MFP in March, my head was definitely in the right place this time, and I have lost 20kg without too much grief. I still have at least another 20kg to go, but I know I can do this.

An added bonus, DH, although not really overweight (he is at the top end of healthy BMI) has also lost 4 kg, because we've been cooking/eating more healthily foods in lower quantities.

the support and information on this site is amazing. I thank you all.

Replies

• jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    fantastic job and well done! savour that feeling of such a milestone and use it to drive you on.
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's great! :)
  • Moses101
    Moses101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's a great effort and makes things easier when you can both eat well together! Keep it up and you'll be at goal before you know it!!
  • donna_shaw
    Options
    Well, I started with MFP only Two weeks ago ... Goods news I have lost almost 6 lbs , and feeling great ..
    I still have almost 35 more pounds to loose to my goal weight .. I know I can do this

Love all the support an guidance
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Great job! I also started in March and am down 26 pounds. I'm only 4 from my goal. Keep up the good work
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic...stick with it! So great your husband is on the 'health' trip with you....that doubles your chances of success!! Congrats! :)
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great job, thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • Levibrayk
    Options
    Kudos! This is why I love the success stories thread. I need a good dose of it every morning!

BTW, how do you get those weight loss bars on your posts? Does it auto populate after your first check-in, or do I need to always put that link from the Apps tab?
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Terrific news!!
  • Bellabop2008
    Options
    Congratulations! Friday is my weigh in day too. I got on the scale this morning expecting to have lost 1, maybe 1.5 pounds and found I lost 3 since my last weigh in! It is hard to stay off the scale! I found that if I stick to a specific number of calories per day and don't log my exercise I do better. The exercise taking off extra calories was making me over eat a little bit since you really don't know for sure how many calories a spin class burns. I feel so much better already.
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant :) my next goal is 100kg, just 4 to go!! keep with the little goals and the big one disappears :)
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • roeroe5
    roeroe5 Posts: 27
    Options
    Just awesome stuff, keep it up :bigsmile:
  • Shtallionchick14
    Shtallionchick14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Kudos! This is why I love the success stories thread. I need a good dose of it every morning!

BTW, how do you get those weight loss bars on your posts? Does it auto populate after your first check-in, or do I need to always put that link from the Apps tab?

If you have already created the weight loss bay, go to "Community" and then "Settings" under the message board section and check to include the Ticker. To create a Ticker, you can do this under the "Apps" tab, then click "Ticker". It is automatically updated each time you weigh in. (I just did this so it's fresh on my mind :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!