7 Weeks 35 pound - Feedback

Options
I was 17 stone 1 pound when i started Low carbing 7 weeks ago, Im now at 14 stone 7 pound.

fok48h.jpg

Can you guys see a difference yet as im not really seeing it as much as i would like.

Thanks peeps :)

Replies

• amongstthewildflowers
    Options
    Wow I see a huge difference, great job! You should be proud of yourself, lookin good!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? :laugh: Dude. I see a huge difference. Thinner face, definition in the arms. Flatter abs. I can never tell looking at myself either. You're doing awesome. Keep it up.
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Find it very hard to see as i see myself everyday. Thanks :) still a long way to go though.
  • spychkag
    Options
    Huge difference! Especially on your natural waistline. Looks awesome, dude! You're doing great. That waist is one of the hardest parts to kick, so you should be super proud. Keep it up :)
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I see improvement all over! Well done :wink:
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Huge difference! Especially on your natural waistline. Looks awesome, dude! You're doing great. That waist is one of the hardest parts to kick, so you should be super proud. Keep it up :)

Yeah thanks dude, its been hard. Thinking my skin feels alot better thats what i have noticed more then anything
  • spychkag
    Options
    I know what you mean man. Mine has totally cleared up nicely too, almost has a life to it. Sometimes it's the little things hey? Let stuff like that affect how you see your journey, not a mirror :)
  • Metcalf1690
    Metcalf1690 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice going....I see a change for sure!! :) Keep up the great work.
  • dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference and you look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work... you're doing amazing!! God Bless!! :smile:
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Definite change. I need to take a look at your diary!!!
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Awesome!! Definite change. I need to take a look at your diary!!!

Havent updated my diary for over 2 weeks now, as i hadnt been back on here was just logging on paper.

Im just on a Low carb High Fat/Protein diet. Under 20g of carbs daily.

Going to start adding in a little more Carbs in the morning before my workout though as i am starting to feel sapped durring my session.

Thanks all for you nice comments :)
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    youre eating under 20g carbs per day?

ummm...i dunno bout that man...that seems way too low.

great weight loss, though not sure if it will be sustainable...
  • katematt313
    katematt313 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Keep on going! I've also lost 36 pounds in about 8 weeks. Wish I took before pics to see the difference, but I didn't!
  • toad1955
    Options
    Huge diffrence all over, your doing great! keep it up!
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Thanks guys your comments mean alot to me. I know 20 grams is low but once I get to 10 weeks that I will start introducing complex carbs into my breakfast and lunch to give me a little more to work with while working out. The aimnis to get down to 13 stone beforwnrhw 10 weeks? Going to be close I think. Might be just over it come then.

Again thank you and all the best with your loss.
  • murrayjhart
    Options
    Had a chat day today. Before starting my new diet plan tomorrow! 3 digestive bars and an ice lolly. Neary made me sick lol
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes, good job
  • essa78
    essa78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You're much less puffy! Keep up the good work!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The results show, but I think you should see a dietician or dr. so that you know how to do this correctly. You don;t want to hurt yourself in the process and you obviously have the willpower and dedication that it takes. Good luck!
  • sumhim
    sumhim Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes, huge difference indeed, especially at the waistline.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!