Some Friday (and every day) Motivation

Options
Sometimes we feel meh. We arent very motivated.....whatever the reason may be.

Sometimes we wish we could feel better and get motivated to do the things we either know we need to do or want to do in pursuit of our goals.

When that happens we tend to look at outside forces to help us get motivated whether it be via text (this message board), motivational memes, conversations with others or motivational videos. There are tons of YouTube videos depicting movie stars (Rocky etc), college/ professional athletes, bodybuilders & fitness competitors in highly motivational settings that I have often used to watch and help me get motivated. (get to the point OP! .... ok ok)

A friend shared this video today and it reminded me of the videos I just spoke of, except this one was different. Its different because it has men and women who are just like everyone on this site. Regular every day people who have made a conscious decision, who have found a reason to wake up every day and make sacrifices in the service of others when no one asked them to...

Originally Posted By Bud Parker : Bud Parker: Although this is a PTSD video, everyone should watch it. It illustrates what it takes to overcome adversity and hard times in life.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10204224870326994

I just wanted to share. Hopefully some will find this video useful to them whether they are trying to hit a new PR in fitness, raise children on their own or change careers. Best of luck to everyone in their own personal pursuit of greatness! :drinker:

Its-supposed-to-be-hard-If-it-wasnt-hard.jpg

Replies

• GabrielleLovely
    Options
    "When you are not pursuing your goal you are literally committing spiritual suicide"
    Loved this video so much, thank you for taking the time to share it!!