weight loss

Options
i been on here for almost 3 weeks and i still havent lost more than the 2 lbs i lost the first week is this normal ?

Replies

• Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    it can be, especially if you don't have very much to lose.. But you may want to take a look at how carefully you are logging your food and how honestly you are logging your exercise. once when I stopped losing for a bit I realized my counting had gotten rather inaccurate so I was actually taken in waaay more calories. haha
  • calimomma888
    calimomma888 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ya i been trying to log everything i take in i need to find out if im really burning the amount of calories the system says i am
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    same thing happened to me. the scale actually went up :( but i know that i've been excessively honest about everything. so i checked my measurements and i lost .5 inch around the hips. so that's good!

i'm going to start paying more attention to my measurements. specifically because that's how you calculate your body fat index, anyway. which is much more accurate than your bmi (since muscle weights more than fat, of course)

googling gave me this: http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/body-fat-percentage-calculator
    i would keep track of your body fat more than your weight, personally.
  • calimomma888
    Options
    i have not done my mesurments yet i deffenitly need to do that maby i will see a change im not giving up tho thats for sure
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I looked at your food diary and I don't think you are eating near enough food. Most days you were under the min 1200 calories. And your calories are not spread out well throughout the day. Try planning your menu ahead and spreading out your calories and make sure you have at least 1200 everyday.
  • calimomma888
    Options
    Thanks so so much I'll try that