Hi

Options
Me: Hi, my name is Yassel and I'm a workout-holic and I haven't been able to quit my addiction...
Group: Hi Yassel!

lol. Just wanted to say hi to everybody. New to this site. It seems to be pretty interesting but mainly the idea behind it I think it is awesome.

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Me: Hi, my name is Yassel and I'm a workout-holic and I haven't been able to quit my addiction...
    Group: Hi Yassel!

lol. Just wanted to say hi to everybody. New to this site. It seems to be pretty interesting but mainly the idea behind it I think it is awesome.

Heheheeee, you're pretty funny, lol. This IS an awesome site and it has literally made me so much more happy and energetic. Good luck on your journey!!!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    lol did you know laughing makes you burn calories? :D

I'm glad to see you've gotten something new from it, and thank you, I'm sure I'll have fun here and meet interesting people with common interest :)
  • mari788
    Options
    this is my first day on the site too! im becoming a work-out aholic..lol sp? im loving it...it has totally changed my lifestyle! but im not trying to lose weight...maintain or gain! training for a half-marathon at the end of march...

have fun!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Welcome sexy!!!!!!!
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Welcome sexy!!!!!!!

Hey, stop calling sexy to other people in the Topics I post... or is it that you saw your reflexion on the screen while posting a reply??? =P I'm sure it was the second one lol
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    that's awesome mari788 and the best of luck to you :)