Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello! I joined this week on the advice of a good friend. I have been as much as 50 lbs overweight according to my BMI. I have used various diets to get down to a more ideal weight. I have come close a few times but have always regressed. I have found that diets that don't restrict but hold you accountable tend to work the best for me. I am fairly active but don't have the best eating habits I hope keeping track of what I eat will help with that. With the help of this sites tools and motivation from others in the same boat I hope to lose the last 20 lbs to get to my ideal weight and maintain it.

Replies

• Hello and Welcome!!! I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey... I have found this to be extremely helpful to me so far and I am looking forward to introducing others to this site aswell....
    Good Luck
  • hi and welcome i started about week ago good luck with the program its been great for me!!!
  • tfbrave77
    tfbrave77 Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks to both of you.