Down 120 pounds!!! PICS

Options
raestanke
raestanke Posts: 31 Member
My start weight was 300 pounds! I am now down to 180 and hope to lose another 50 pounds or so. I am 5'3 and feel that 130 would be a healthy weight for me, but I don't want to focus too much on a number, I just want to feel healthy. I started out doing different diets and exercise that just didn't stick with me, but did lose 50 pounds (heavier pics are from 2011). Then I really started getting into it again in November 2013, and have now lost 70 pounds in about 10 months. I work out 3 to 5 days a week doing interval training, jogging, yoga, weight lifting, and elliptical, and also started to use Herbalife! I love it but I don't always do just shakes, but it does help to lose weight! I finally got to understand that you can't just not eat and exercise because then you will have no energy! High protein and fiber, lots of water and low calories is the best! I am trying hard to stay way from bread and pasta. If anyone has any tips on how to lose the fat in my arms please share!!!

2ce2bbfa-e837-4075-9371-038bbfb977fd.jpg

a844cf0e-fdbc-4e02-a453-9d769e0b5866.jpg

577aa3ac-33fa-42f4-a613-d292d1866ec0.jpg

Replies

• LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job!! you look amazing :)
  • natlagoon
    natlagoon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look stunning!
  • mkchris
    mkchris Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thanks for sharing :)
  • THRIVEALLIN
    Options
    Oh wow great job. May I suggest looking into Thrive now. You feel absolutely amazing and be able to live a premium lifestyle. Its absolutely wonderful. go check out www.cobywhite.Le-Vel.com If you have facebook check out the Le-Vel page and read the testimonies. I have tried alot of things but this product has saved my life.
  • LinOtt
    LinOtt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely lovely!!!
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! I'm also 5'3" and have lost 50lbs! I want to get down to 130 as well and have about 20 more to go! I'll add you, awesome work! I know how hard that truly is, you are amazing! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • THRIVEALLIN
    Options
    I was put in the hospital in early June and I was introduced to this product. It has changed my life. I have tried alot of things but nothing compares. Check out www.cobywhite.Le-Vel.com
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring. You look fantastic!
  • danicaone_101
    danicaone_101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. You look great!!!
  • alison067
    alison067 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    To quote Billy Crystal "I must say, you look marvelous".
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! You were already gorgeous then but you really blossomed with your weight loss! You have the most amazing huge doe-eyes!!!

I can't really give you advice on the arms , I have done alot of reading about them though and alot of people who have their arms as trouble spots say just keep losing and they will also shrink down....they can be stubborn! Search on here for arms before and after :-)

You are an inspiration to me...I started at over 300 at my highest and my first big goal is 180, then ultimately 150 and see from there, but I am 5'7" :-)
  • Squirrel698
    Squirrel698 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's great to see.
  • Jett_05
    Jett_05 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look stunning! :D
  • raestanke
    raestanke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I actually get that "doe eyed" complement a lot! I have been trying to find different things on arms and have also found most people say to just keep losing overall weight and they will skrink, so that's what I'm hoping! Plus I've added things to target my triceps so maybe I'll see results!
  • MissM929
    MissM929 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesomely amazing! Thank you for sharing!!!!! Just what I needed this morning to keep me motivated!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!