Need Advice

Options
I have two little boys and I am a SAHM. I need some good work outs that won't take up a lot of my time. Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated :)

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    When my boys were small I used to let them ride their bikes around the block while I tried to keep up. They would have to wait for me no more than 2 houses ahead.
    Jump rope, the kids loved to "count" until mom tripped.
    There are lots of exercises you can do around the kids. You don't always have to do a continuous 30 min. or more workout as long as you get 30 to 60 minutes a day.
    Good luck
    Lori
  • rjan4616
    Options
    Thank you so much. :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    There's something called the seven minute workout, I haven't tried it but maybe you could look into that.
    Good luck to you.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have a three year old daughter and I can't always get to the gym. I love Fitness Blender's workouts on Youtube. I have also done some of PopSugar's 10 minute workouts. I keep the 30 Day Shred as a backup dvd. My daughter loves to go walking, so I have a 2 mile path in my neighborhood that we regularly walk.
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It's an oldie but a goody: Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. 20 minutes a day, that's it!
  • RollTideLisa
    Options
    I always love getting outside and playing with mine; touch football, tennis, racing each other and riding bikes, plus it keeps the kids active and you burn major calories while getting to be with them! Good luck in your journey!!
  • LindsayJA76
    Options
    I agree, i always liked the convenience of how quick a workout the 30 day shred is. i am thinking of starting it again actually. good calorie burner for such a short work out too.