Options
    Polar FT4
  • abrollins
    abrollins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree Polar FT4 is awesome.. very user friendly
  • flundy22
    Options
    Do the polar ones sync with myfitnesspal ?
  • babbsisthebest
    babbsisthebest Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Polar FT 4. Love it. Has really motivated me to work harder. Go for it.
  • Sandra_Iren
    Sandra_Iren Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I see loads of people Are cheering for polar. I've only had issues with my polars, so I tried something new - a garmin forerunner 620. I love it :) easy to use, perfect for runners! I use it to track all sorts of activities tho :) it's like having a pt !
  • RunninGran
    Options
    I just got a Garmin Forerunner 310xt this week. I went with the Garmin because I wanted it for HRM but I also wanted the GPS for hiking. I cant really say how I like it yet but I will say that it is hard to figure out how to use it. It is my first fitness watch so maybe I should have started with a simpler model? I took it with me hiking today and I am uploading the data right now. So we will see. Good luck!

Update: I just tied my Garmin account to my myfitnesspal account and it automatically updated my exercise diary :)
  • marykator
    Options
    I also very recently got a Polar FT4 and it always shocks me how many calories I burn! Let me know what you think!
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Polar RCX5 multisportswatch as I do a lot of sports. Love it!
    Stef.
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT7 . got it for 98$ cdn on Amazon.
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My husband just got the Garmin Vivo for me because my Polar F4 (?) wasn't working consistently. I love the new Garmin. It counts the steps etc like my Fitbit and also has the heart rate strap. It has quite a program on the computer and also syncs to MFP. I have only had it a couple of days, so haven't figured out everything it will do. So far I think I like it better.