I'm Baaaaack!

Options
Alright I'm back again. Older and perhaps wiser. Retired and we have our first grandchild on the way in November. It's now or never.

I signed up here years ago but then get lazy when I don't get immediate results. Patience isn't my strong suit. I have done this time and time again. If I could only tell you how many times I've lost the same pounds over and over. I was a Weight Watchers Lifetime member probably over 10 years ago and lost all the weight I needed to lose. Of course I didn't keep the weight off as I thought I could do it without keeping track of what I ate. Gained that weight back and then some. Lost about 10 pounds a few years ago and gained that back too. My doctor is fussing at me and she's right. Cholesterol and blood pressure issues. I did have the calcium scoring test and it was perfect. So....decided I would come back to My Fitness Pal because it's so easy. I have it on my computer and my smart phone so there's no reason to not keep track of calories.

I've been using my iPod Nano with the "run" feature so it syncs with Nke Plus. However, I don't run....I walk! Walking at least 3-4 times a week for an hour.

It's time to stop the insanity. Glad I came to my senses once again. :smile:

Replies

• Welcome back :)

Walking is a great way to get started and get the heart pumping.

Good luck on your journey!
  • cindysuew
    cindysuew Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome back! And I do enjoy walking. Been adding some weight training three times a week, as well.