Elephants vs Giraffes

Options

Replies

• Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Depends which one is picking up the tab.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Elephants. They're more intelligent, and I can't stand those creepy long slippery purple giraffe tongues. *shudder*
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Elephants obviously :)
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    PENGUINS!!!!!
    this
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Definitely giraffes!- penguins are cool too. I like puffins.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Elephants. They're more intelligent, and I can't stand those creepy long slippery purple giraffe tongues. *shudder*

I mean who starts a fight with their neck??
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    So difficult to choose. I love both...but while I think I have greater respect for the elephant, as they are such sensitive and intelligent creatures, I am captivated by the beauty of the giraffe (I even have a little gold giraffe I wear on a chain around my neck)...I think I am a little obsessed with them because they are two things I will never be...tall and quiet.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Definitely giraffes!- penguins are cool too. I like puffins.

Did you know that baby puffins are called pufflings? How cute is that
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options

ummm...the one with skill?
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Options

Of all the parts of me that I could use in a fight- I wouldn't go with neck as my first choice.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I have a natural affinity for the elephant as I have a big bum and a big nose. Mind you I also have an abnormally long neck and spots .......

You could be one of the heffalumps Winnie the Pooh hallucinates after Tigger fills his head with wild ideas (and apparently slips him some acid)
  • VBnotbitter
    Options
    I have a natural affinity for the elephant as I have a big bum and a big nose. Mind you I also have an abnormally long neck and spots .......

You could be one of the heffalumps Winnie the Pooh hallucinates after Tigger fills his head with wild ideas (and apparently slips him some acid)

I always thought that honey was a euphemism for something else as Pooh acted like it was crack

Maybe AA Milne was ahead of his time in believing that sucrose was addictive
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    8de96983c40537c6a8c75dd175e8b1c2.jpg
  • NikiaSue
    Options

Of all the parts of me that I could use in a fight- I wouldn't go with neck as my first choice.

good thing you're not a giraffe then, huh?
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Giraffes!:drinker:
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    h6E97CA2A
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Options

I'll say!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options

I always thought that honey was a euphemism for something else as Pooh acted like it was crack

Nooooo, teh sugarz!

Oh, bother.
  • VBnotbitter
    Options

Nooooo, teh sugarz!

Oh, bother.

2w6xj0o.jpg
  • NikiaSue
    Options

I'll say!

I like you