What's your beauty/skincare routine?

Options
13»

Replies

• Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Up until a year ago: Morning: let water run over your face while in the shower. Dry off, Brush teeth, apply Drugstore brand moisturizer with SPF... let hair airdry.

If going someplace special, apply cosmetics from drugstore. Try not to poke self in eye.

BUT now that I'm 42, I found that my skin didn't look as nice as it used to so I started using Avon Ultimate 7 and it's been working like a charm for me. At night I cleanse with the creme cleanser, then apply night time cream, eye cream . In the morning I cleanse again and apply daycream with spf. I tried some of the department store routines but DAMN, they are expensive and I find the Avon works just as well.
  • Jenuine17
    Jenuine17 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    AM: Splash face with water and pat dry, followed by Olay oil-free moisturizer SPF 15.

When I go outside, I apply Neutrogena sunscreen for face SPF 110 (with Helioplex), or La Roche-Posay Anthelios sunscreen.

PM: Wash face with mild soap. Apply serum with hyaluronic acid, then retinol-based gel for eyes, followed by tazarotene (Rx only).

Twice/week, I exfoliate using a sonic pulsating brush.

Make-up on special occasions.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I think I need to up my skin care game.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I don't wear makeup so my skincare routine is fairly basic: wash face in the morning to stop the "sleepy face syndrome".
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Love a weekly sheep dip lol
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Haha, most of the stuff here were from discounts, working as a sales associate and friends, I have friends in Korea who send me gifts and a family member who's a freelance professional makeup artists, she gets major discounts on higher end brands and gifts them to me and other's in my family.

So it wasn't that bad. Around 200$ at the end of it.

That blows my mind because even though I find ways to get higher end stuff cheap or from friends who didn't want it and so on...even a tarte eye makeup palette at Sephora is around $50 with discounts! Good for you though :-)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Wet washcloth. Wipe face. Done.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    as above, add shave every 3 weeks and bang, still ugly.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Trim the facial hair, put on some oud, and the day is seized.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Wash my face with Neutrogena grapefruit face wash.
    Biore astringent (sometimes)
    Fresh Black tea eye cream
    B.kamins blemish gel 5%
    Avene Cleanance lotion

A couple times a week I use gm collins intensive exfoliating gel (mask)

I use spf 30

I wear Fresh Sugar on my lips in Passion or Rose

I use aveeno baby lotion on my body

Your choices make me happy.:smooched:

:flowerforyou: :smooched: