Lost: Double Chin, Reward Offered

Options
2»

Replies

• marylynndrake
    marylynndrake Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    These success stories keep me going too. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • awak3ned
    awak3ned Posts: 64
    Options
    Such a great accomplishment!
  • zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Please note: reward can only be claimed by new owner if they promise to KEEP the double chin and never send it back my way!

0e1095f1-8477-423c-818c-07d4a1cfadcb_zps8b680c10.jpg

d451a0b6-f44a-480a-a548-93c471f8f3f1_zps0db018c8.jpg

10473194_10153281352775021_2458234753947338615_n_zps1e5929c9.jpg

I try and post pics here every so often because this forum is what kept me going when I first started seriously doing MFP in January 2013. I would look at the posts, some old threads and see people saying 'this is going to be me'. And sometimes I would notice they had only lost 1lb, and had posted that a year ago or so! I just thought, I can NOT let that be me. I can NOT let my before be my after! Sometimes I would literally spend hours here.

I'm now at a point where I'm not really logging much at all, I'm concentrating more on fitness, and I eat a mostly plant based diet so don't need to count calories anymore. I lift weights, and do classes. I keep getting lots of muscle pulls and injuries but am seeing a physiotherapist regularly - for anyone else in that situation just be reassured that you can and will work through it. I put my body through so much stress carrying around all that extra weight, it's going to take a long time for it to fully recover. Actually, having said that, my body never WILL fully recover. I had pre-arthritic changes in my knees at age 29 which is what spurred me into finally doing something about the excess weight. That will never change. I can't undo that damage. If you're reading this and you're just starting, please don't give up! You can do it - you will never regret it, only ask yourself why it took you so long.

you are awesome!!!!! congrats on your success!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Hee hee. So funny. While I could probably use the reward money, I do NOT want to find your double chin. :noway:

Congrats! You look great.

Me either. I was happy to get rid of my own. Definitely dont' want some other person's hanging off my face! But you've done great!
  • mimi1136
    mimi1136 Posts: 12
    Options
    You are my inspiration for the day -- the week - the month!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!