Your FAVORITE food! And still lose?

Options
What is your favorite food, that you've had the pleasure of indulging in, and you still lost weight doing it?!

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    TGIF_Stacked-Burger-LR.jpg
  • marypresent
    marypresent Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'd have to say frozen yogurt. Yum!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    TGIF_Stacked-Burger-LR.jpg

See... there's no way I'd fit these in my calories :laugh:

For me it's chocolate, ice cream or pastries... but to be fair I don't have pastries that often, it's hard to fit them in my calories and not be hungry.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    All of it. I've never given up anything I love. Just fit it in my calories for the day.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    For now I have given up most of my favorite foods cause they mostly are CAKES AND COOKIES AND SWEETS...
    When I get to goal I will slowly introduce things back. I dont know if this is a good plan or not...We will see.
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Mine is, and has always been baked goods, and nut/cookie butters!
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    No bun bacon cheeseburgers! cheese, butter!
  • CandySugar500
    CandySugar500 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Coffee and Sushi for me, I my not sure if I am loosing weight because I don't have a scale but I lost a few inches and I drink coffee everyday.
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Deserts!

Which I still eat plenty of :)
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    All of it. I've never given up anything I love. Just fit it in my calories for the day.

This.....
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    As others have said basically everything within reasons.

My biggest staple to keep me sane throughout losing weight was making sure I fit in ice cream.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    All of the food I like. Such as...

Bibimbap
    Pizza
    Gyros
    Sushi
    Chocolate
    Burgers
    Donuts
    Macarons
    Pie

I just can't have huge portions or all in the same day...but I can still eat everything. I am actually much pickier now and find that I eat way better food than I used to, because I am not "wasting" calories on a Starbucks latte, BK French fries, or pizza from Little Caesars or Papa Johns (I just don't like those 2 chains)...instead I've become a tiny bit of a food snob and enjoy my food a lot more!!
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Beer. I attribute my success (so far) this time round to the fact that I haven't tried to give up beer or switch to any so-called light beers. This has kept me happy and not feeling like I'm denying myself anything.

:drinker: