Hey

Options
Just to say I've gained about 100lb over the last 10 years since I had children. Just beginning to think about losing weight, though to be honest I'm happy in myself and sometimes find my body just as attractive now as I ever have - I just know it's bad for my health to be this big.

A bit nervous about the sagging skin if I lose weight though... the weight gain's already meant my boobs are where my bellybutton used to be! I've always been into naturism since my teens though so at least I have a good idea of body image and what bodies normally look like - I'm not that different :)

I'd love to chat with other people who have gone through similar experiences so please get in contact - especially if you're from the UK.

Rach x

Replies

• lenny1976
    lenny1976 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, im in the u.k you are welcome to send me a friend request. Good luck :smile:
  • Silverlight2005
    Options
    Thank you! I will do when I work out how...
  • Silverlight2005
    Options
    I'm thinking of posting photos so people can say whether they think I should lose weight or not. I'd appreciate honest opinions, with no sugar coating. I must say in Norway (I live there half the year) its common to sunbathe topless, and so I would assume that it's ok to post proper torso photos here (seems sexist not to be allowed surely?), but I don't want to annoy anyone. My breasts are a big part of the reason I'm considering losing as they have gotten so heavy and pendulous after 3 children and the weight gain.