1 year on MFP (57 lbs!) with pics

Options

Replies

• JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled to know that I have inspired people...what an honor!
    All it took for me to get moving is seeing that dreadful picture of me. I knew I wanted to lose before that, but it didn't really hit home until I saw how big I actually got. When I started MFP, I was sticking to about 1200 calories a day and exercising, mainly cardio at the time. Soon after I started doing Jillian Michaels DVDs along with other workouts that I felt like doing. Now I'm in my 9th week of p90x and eat more than the 1200 that I started with. I'm typically at 1500 per day.
    I also have some pretty fabulous MFP friends that help me out along the way and listen to my rants when the scale doesn't move. :laugh:
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for your inspiration!
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Even more impressive is the fact you can do amazing things - who would have guessed you'd be doing warrior dashes and 1 armed push-ups this time last year? But the very best thing to hear is that you are happy and comfortable in your own skin. That is the ultimate prize. Well done you!

Thanks for sharing and good luck on your continued journey :)
  • sabinekiwi
    sabinekiwi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Outstanding - you are amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing, it is very inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What a fantastic year! And 173 pushups is pretty damn amazing :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow!!! You look amazing!!!!!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! You look fantastic.
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!! You look amazing!! Nice job!!!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic transformation. Thank you for sharing.
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! And LOVE that Warrior Dash pose!! That says even more!! TRIUMPH!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    You look strong, fit, and amazing. Well done!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    HELLO...AMAZING!
    I'm so impressed, that came with a lot of hard work and dedication. Congrats on a job well done. Your story is inspiring and I would love to hear how you did it. Especially the emotional part. Not that I personally have an issue with depression, I know someone who does and I'm wondering how you kicked that? Incredible.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats thank you for sharing.
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wow CONGRATS!! :) wow good job!!! was it hard to keep motivated?? ive been doing this almost a month.. seems like no end.. but after seeing u what a inspiration knowing if I keep doing good &this change of lifestyle maybe in a yr that'll be me too? wish ful thinking.. no1s ever seen me thin ive always been heavy.. thanks for sharing! :) I do luve MFP & being free its almost like Weight Watchers Online .. I do look fwd to getting on here.. when I get free time. .. U look AWESOME!&IM SURE U FEEL AWESOME!!
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    This transformation is incredible
  • meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!!!
  • radmack
    radmack Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I just hit 60 days of logging. I hope I can make that big of a difference over the next 305 days! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look strong, fit and happy, well done :-) Looking good! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!