this has helped me ....

Options
Here are some quotes that I came across that I found to be very inspiring! :flowerforyou:

"If it wasnt going to be hard, everyone would do it. No one said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it"

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be"

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do"

"You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. Its called perseverance"

"You dont realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment"

"The time for action is now. Its never too late to do something"

"When you get into a tight place and everything seems against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer. Never give up! Then for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn"

"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change."

"What distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, and what we do to make them come about."

"The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results."

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

Replies

• helengator1
    Options
    LOVE these!!! Thanks for posting! I'm gonna put them in my exercise journal to reflect on when I need support :happy:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    "Positive actions bring positive results"

And my favorite "Don't give up what you really want for what you want right now."