Your BIG Reward

Options
I like the idea of rewarding myself when I reach milestones in my weight loss. Right now I'm itching to get out of the 220's so I can go get a pedicure! I try to come up with a new small something every time I reach a new goal, but lately I've been thinking about the big picture. Reaching 100 pounds lost is definitely going to be a major cause for celebration and I think it deserves something big.

I would LOVE to reward myself with a trip to Ireland and Scotland with the husband, which I doubt will happen since it's doubtful I will ever talk him into flying (much less flying over the Atlantic), but I'm also considering getting "the girls" refurbished to a more aesthetically pleasing condition.

Do you guys have anything in mind for rewarding yourselves? (Both realistic and carte blanche rewards gladly accepted!)

Replies

• donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'd love to go to Australia as a reward for getting to my goal weight! Dream big!:smile:
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I haven't quite decided but the main three I am considering are:

-Trip to Alaska.
    -Professional teeth whitening.
    -Breast implants if my boobs shrink drastically and are lopsided, etc.
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting my legal name changed when I reach my goal look. Not much else but that.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    100 pounds down is my half way point. I'm thinking for that one, I'm going to reward myself with a professional photo shoot. I haven't had professional photos done in 14-15 years. It's time and I'll be rocking a new body for it! But that's only my half way mark, so I'm still debating on what I want to do for the ultimate goal weight.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i plan on going to iceland but i'll be doing that regardless of my size.

my ultimate "yay, you made it!!" treat though will be adult space camp!! :happy:
  • Artionis
    Artionis Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i plan on going to iceland but i'll be doing that regardless of my size.

my ultimate "yay, you made it!!" treat though will be adult space camp!! :happy:

You are 99 years old! I am so super impressed with your courage and sense of adventure. You will love Iceland -- we've been there several times and so many adventures await you. You are my idol!
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Love the photo shoot idea! I may have to add that to the list as well!
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought about this. For one, I'm not sure what my end goal is yet. And for two, I reward myself with shopping and mani/pedis all the time for no reason....Maybe a short vacation out of the city.
  • WombatHat42
    WombatHat42 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Well for me it depends on a few things like did I accomplish my goal before December? Do I have money to go back to europe? and do I have a gf? I just keep thinking how much better sex will be being slimmer but aside from that I would treat myself by going back to Italy/France to perfect my language :)
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am going to get another tattoo once I reach the 100 pounds lost mark. I also plan on getting all the excess skin removed after I have maintained my goal for a year.
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Beach vacation where I can wear cute beachy summer clothes and not feel self conscious. That's what I'm looking forward to. We're thinking The Dominican Republic or Bahama's.
  • chinook44
    chinook44 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Getting a butterfly tattoo ... Representing my transformation!
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Well for me it depends on a few things like did I accomplish my goal before December? Do I have money to go back to europe? and do I have a gf? I just keep thinking how much better sex will be being slimmer but aside from that I would treat myself by going back to Italy/France to perfect my language :)

Yeah, fitter sex=fun.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    When I hit 100 pounds lost, I'm getting a fancy new camera, and my final goal reward is a photography class. :)
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Getting dressed up in sexy cos-play and going to a convention. *dreams*
  • jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    if my boobs go UNDER a DD, im getting implants.
    I want to go see the ocean.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    WHen I hit my goal I am heading to Miami to get a new tattoo of a pinup girl (my alter ego) on my ribs. It will be sexy and a definite reason to keep the weight off so I can show it off. Cant wait.

oh and if I hit my goal by Halloween this year, I am so getting the cutest but skimpiest costume and will rock that shhit with my hubby drooling behind me. :drinker:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    A trip would be dangerous to me, pretty much 'let's gain 10 pounds back' right away (in my mind vacations = lots of delicious foods and new restaurants, unfortunately).

For me it was new clothes, although I haven't technically reached my goal weight yet, I'm guessing I'll still wear the ones I got next year... I can't expect a huge difference either way. Honestly... looking good is a big reward as it is.
  • garnerish
    garnerish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight, I'm going sky diving. I've always wanted to try it at least once.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I quit the gym (3 weeks left on my membership) and bought a new bike (Jamus - Allegro)