Options
    Amazing and inspirational. :)
  • johnseitz
    Options
    good stuff!!!
  • Loretmuller
    Loretmuller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing ! you can be so proud of yourself.
    I hope in a Year i too can look back and say the same! Keep up the good work!
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely fantastic!
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    HELLO...AMAZING!
    I'm so impressed, that came with a lot of hard work and dedication. Congrats on a job well done. Your story is inspiring and I would love to hear how you did it. Especially the emotional part. Not that I personally have an issue with depression, I know someone who does and I'm wondering how you kicked that? Incredible.
    First, a big thank you! :) As to the depression....I was on antidepressents and I think that helped with the weight gain. I weaned myself off of them and took a good hard look at my life to figure out what was stressing me out and making me feel bad. I realized I don't need "outside" stress. In my case, that turned out to be some "good friends". I totally cut ties with them, which sounds awful and it hurt to do, but it was like lifting 200 pounds off of my chest. Then I dealt with the stress that has to be, the kind that just can't be cut out from my life. I just learned to deal with it. I knew I wanted to be happy, and have a happy family....I guess thats all I did. It took a lot of thought of the big picture and it just kind of clicked. I'm not so sure how you would tell your friend to do that though.. Good luck to her and good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • TheSheepFollower
    TheSheepFollower Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    *starts clapping* I am so proud of you! I have just started my journey! My weight loss goal isn't as big as yours. But I am hoping to reach mine! Good luck maintaining!
  • badboy567
    badboy567 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOW,u look amazing.what determination. good going
  • simonc69
    simonc69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A proper inspiration to us all! Huge congratulations
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! :)
  • loriebahde
    loriebahde Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i am so proud of you. you look great. it is amazing how beautiful someone becomes once they love themselves enough to except who they are and to love it. you look amazing and happy.i have seen some of the most beautiful people on mfp. because they are happy with who they are and are becoming a better self.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Truely amazing! You look so so good!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    A big heart felt thank you to all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • dapp25
    dapp25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    great job :) your looking great :)
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    WOW - amazing! Good for you! I want to say, "You look GREAT!", which you DO, of course. But I imagine the drastic change in the way you feel is even better.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and you'r story is inspiring. Thanks for sharing
  • Niccole5878
    Niccole5878 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! A year went by, as it will for all of us regardless, but just look what you did with it - wow! So proud of and happy for you. And I totally hear what you said about feeling comfortable in your body on the beach. I don't want to lose weight or get fit to look like a super model or be like someone else. I want to get fit and lose weight to be healthy so that my body becomes a sort of non-issue, if that makes sense! Feeling comfortable in one's own skin whether physically or emotionally has to be one of the top best feelings in the world. Thanks for sharing your success. You are lovely, strong and amazing!
  • puggglet
    puggglet Posts: 102
    Options
    This is a huge inspiration, you look great!
    I started this just over 3 weeks ago at 4lb heavier.than you, also 5ft 2.
    I would.be.delighted to be where you are in a year
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!