ok ok..... I am back again

Options
I have been on MFP before. I start, I quit, I start I quit. I took people on here too seriously before. I am 25 and have two kids. They are my life and school comes second. Often times I am too stressed to plan and prepare decent meals for myself. I can loose weight like no other, but it never lasts. My plan is to STAY on MFP, log everything and hopefully find some people that will stay in my corner and be supportive. I look forward to supporting others as well :)

Replies

• fitsporation96
    Options
    Hello,

You are welcome to add me, I am a good friend and very supportive.
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hi,

You are not the first to go through that cycle, hopefully it will get steadier as you embark on this journey somewhat differently this time.

Youare welcome to add me to you friends list.
  • tcmom72
    tcmom72 Posts: 32
    Options
    I can relate. Feel free to add me for support. Just keep at it and don't quit.
  • 30toomuchame
    Options
    There are a lot of us who are on the weight loss/healthy lifestyle roller coaster with you. Try to stay positive. Remember that it doesn't happen overnight in either direction. We get in shape and our of shape one day, one choice at a time. Apple vs. candy bar; t.v. show vs. walk; dancing vs. movie and popcorn... every choice we make moves us further in one direction or the other. If your are busy and need to pick up McDonald's for dinner, though it isn't ideal, choose a salad with grilled chicken over a burger and french fries and water instead of a cola. Not all of our choices are going to be perfectly on track with our goals, but if the majority of them are then we are moving in the right direction.