what do you eat for night cravings?

Options
13»

Replies

• Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Typically, I crave human blood/flesh, just like most velociraptors trying to live life in these crazy modern urban areas!
  • DellaWiedel
    DellaWiedel Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like a cup of decaf Earl Grey with cream and a square or two of dark chocolate in the evenings. :)
  • MaidensAndMonsters
    Options
    peanut butter and apples
  • WhitneySpeicher
    WhitneySpeicher Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I save enough calories for a 1/2 cup serving of ice cream, the good premium kind. Usually that's around 200 calories. Knowing that I get to have a treat in the evening helps me make better food choices during the day.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Anything I want, provided it is within my allotted calories and in moderation and within reason. Tonight I had an ice cream sandwich
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    4 fried eggs and no more cravings.
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm having a Marino's Italia ice right now, only 100 calories...
  • henryrohwer
    Options
    If I can resist the Doritos, then walnuts or cashews and maybe a cracker or two with cottage cheese as an alternative. Some fruit cocktail or peaches are good, too.
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I always save at least 300 calories for night time munchies. My latest kick is 2 cups of Orville Redenbacher Chipotle Cheddar popcorn and 2 graham crackers sandwiched with light cool whip and a tbsp of my homemade low sugar raspberry jam for my sweet cravings.

that sounds super yummo
  • Hunnah922
    Hunnah922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This sounds really good. I'm going to try this!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Depends on why I'm eating. Actually feeling hungry? Or just have the munchies?
    If I'm actually hungry, I like an egg.
    If I'm just feeling munchy, chocolate cheerios, dry. Takes a while to eat a whole serving if you eat them one at a time rather than a fistful, and it hits the chocolate craving.
  • peterjames24
    peterjames24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I always save about 200 cal for late night cravings. I struggled for a while to curb the cravings but I ended up eating everything in sight. But now I stock up on Glorious soups (about 180cal for the WHOLE pot) or if I want something sweet instead I have 60g low fat yogurt mixed with 35-40g chocolate granola (about 210 cals). This has worked so far for me and they both taste great and are filling! Good luck.
  • meganleighhh
    meganleighhh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oikos frozen yogurt!
  • twolittledogs
    Options
    Cucumber! "Zero" Fat ,cholesterol, low sodium & sugars and packs a punch of potassium!:drinker:
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I always save at least 200 cal for snacks at night- I'm a big night snacker.

I LOVE plain greek yogurt with 1 TBS mini chocolate chips, cherries, and torani syrup to sweeten a little.
    Also love cottage cheese with mango.
    And air-popped popcorn.
    But recently, I've been making sure I have room for exactly three dorito chips in addition to all this (my sister left a bag in my kitchen). When I allow myself some doritos every day, it becomes easier to not fall face first into the bag.